Wind Energy History and the Environment
- Wind Energy History
- Wind Energy and the Environment includes the following:
- Oil Spill Impact and Response (MARPOL)
- Offshore wind energy advantages and disadvantages
- Wind Energy Sustainability and Preventive Maintenance
Offshore Wind Energy Layout, Equipment and Design
- Offshore Wind Energy Planning, Research, Design and Development
- Geotechnical and geophysical surveying and equipment
- Diving support.
- Offshore Wind Energy Systems and Field Equipment Overview
- Wind Energy to Hydrogen.
- Wind Turbine and Battery Storage.
ROV, Trenching, Electrical Cable Laying and Remote Operating Vehicles
- The electrical cable array overview.
- Types of cable
- Cable trenching history
- Cable trenching techniques
- Trenching equipment
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- The Scour Effect.
- Alternative Cable Protection
- Cable Laying and the Cable Ships
- Cable Laying Procedural Overview
- Wind Turbine Cable Connection
- Remote operated vehicles (ROVs) and their application
- ROV launching and recovery system
Function and Operation of the WITV, Support Vessels & Helicopter Operations
- Operation of Crew Transfer Vessels (CTVs)
- Miscellaneous Renewable Offshore Vessels
- Helicopters Operations
Wind Turbine Operation and Ancillary Equipment
- Wind turbine and its components
- Offshore wind turbine support structures:
- Wind turbine component monitoring systems
- Turbine Construction
- Hydraulic Wind Turbine – Concepts
- Wind Energy Operation